Sunday, February 7, 2016

Using ShinyApps, Learning Python...

The past two months have been very busy, both at work and at home, so I have not had much free time to devote to a new project.

I did finish the last course in the Data Science specialization (Developing Data Products) on Coursera.  In that course, I created an application using RStudio's Shiny framework.  You can check it out on the Shiny Apps website.  I plan to use my Shiny account as a complement to this blog because it makes great interactive graphical output.  In regards to the Data Science certificate program, all that is left for me to earn the specialization certificate is the Capstone course, which starts on 7 March.

I have also started taking the courses in the Python for Everybody series (to earn that specialization certificate) as a crash course in programming with Python before I start the Machine Learning specialization certificate courses this summer.

As my schedule settles down over the course of the month, I will have time to work on some of the ideas that I have for data analysis projects.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons LicenseJust A Data Geek Blog by Richard Ian Carpenter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.