Tuesday, November 28, 2017

A(nother) Brief Update...

Just to keep things moving, even only slightly, forward with my blog...

I'm still looking for a full-time, permanent job in the Philadelphia area.  I didn't imagine that it would be this difficult, but it would seem that transitioning my skills and experience as an Economist with the Federal government isn't as easy as I thought it would be.

I'm also still working on completing my graduate program, which seems to be going decently well.

This post was originally going to be a continuation of the voting statistics blog that I did in October 2016 has been rendered unnecessary.  The U.S. Census Bureau published an outstanding analysis piece on their website.

So, given all of that information, I am going to look for other economic/finance topics to work on for my next full blog post.

I expect to begin blogging after the fall semester ends and my work load lightens a bit.

I wish everyone a safe, fun, and happy holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons LicenseJust A Data Geek Blog by Richard Ian Carpenter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.